For most of us at SERO, our first vehicle was a sailboat. Sailing was freedom and serenity, a way to go faster and slower all at once. That experience is what inspired us to create the SOL, a boat that's both easy to use for beginners and advanced enough to race.
The new SOL sailboat is a familiar boat using the same components as the old classic, but with an updated cockpit to make it more adaptable and comfortable. Being built in Michigan makes it all more accessible - both the boat itself, and parts and accessories.
- A modern twist on the classic board boat, easy to launch, sail and transport.
- Open cockpit design offers comfort for up to a family of four. This, combined with built in straps, allows you to haul all your gear for a day on the water or a weekend adventure.
- Buyers can choose from a number of options to create a boat that is uniquely theirs! In addition to sail designs and boat decals, we offer a variety of colors for the handles, optional SeaDek, and extended splash guard.
- High quality construction with cored deck and hull, using a vacuum infusion process.
- Upgradedable rig allows you to move up from beginner to more advanced sailing quickly and easily.
- American built. Proudly manufactured in New Baltimore, MI.
Length: 13 ft 9 in
Beam: 4 ft 1 in
Hull weight: 120 lbs
Hull construction: Cored composite
Mast: Aluminum alloy
Sail area: 75 sq ft
Built: Michigan, USA